Hurricane Impact Door Installation Options in Fort Myers, FL
Traditional entry and garage doors are fragile compared to our impact-tested hurricane doors. Our hurricane doors have undergone rigorous tests and simulations to guarantee their durability against the harshest elements. Our door installation options include:
- Fiberglass entry doors: Our fiberglass hurricane doors look wooden but don’t warp or rot like real wood. They can withstand the force of flying debris. You have an array of customizable options to ensure your fiberglass hurricane door looks how you like.
- Aluminum entry doors: Our aluminum hurricane doors keep wind and water outside while keeping heated or cooled air inside. They feature corrosion-resistant hardware for long-term durability and come in many customizable options.
- French and sliding glass doors: Our hurricane glass doors don’t shatter. They contain a polyvinyl butyral (PVB) layer that acts as an adhesive between two slabs of glass. Even if these durable hurricane glass doors crack, the glass will remain inside.
- Garage doors: If a hurricane were to tear off your garage door, it would expose your vehicle and many other valuable belongings to costly damage. Our storm-resistant hurricane garage doors come in striking combinations of aluminum and glass.
Impact-Tested Hurricane Door Installations in Fort Myers, FL
Our impact-tested hurricane door installations include the Miami-Dade Notice of Acceptance. They comply with Florida building codes and safety regulations. Besides protecting your property and family from hurricane-force winds, they improve energy efficiency, reduce noise pollution, provide UV protection and more.
Storm Solutions, Inc Performs Hurricane Door Installations
Whether you want to invest in fiberglass, sliding glass, French, pivot entry, bifold or garage doors, rest assured our hurricane door installations are high-quality products. Here’s why homes and businesses in and around Fort Myers, FL, choose us:
- Treat your home or business as if it were ours.
- All installations are done by factory-authorized installers.
- Windows and doors include a 20-year factory warranty.
- Installations include a five-year Storm Solutions, Inc warranty.
- Don’t use subcontractors; our installers are our employees.
- Feature a large showroom where you can see our products.
- Installers take part in ongoing training.
- Our windows and doors are Made in America.
- Provide free residential and commercial estimates.
Contact Storm Solutions, Inc to schedule a hurricane door installation in Bonita Springs, Cape Coral, Estero, Fort Myers, Naples and the nearby communities in Florida.